On Periods, Reports, and Cash v. Accrual Accounting

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat May 24 16:22:57 CDT 2003

Dan Means <dkmeans at srsconsulting.net> writes:

> So, I see a terrific opportunity -- figuring out how to add flexibility
> to the reporting engine, how to "bolt on" additional functionality or
> modules...

Cool.  Part of the goal is to make it relatively easy to extend the
system.  You can write new reports and plug them in pretty easily.
You can also plug in new modules (although that's a bit more
challenging to get them to autoload).

And hey, if you find you need more help on the consulting front, a
number of us developers would be happy to help out.   ;)