Translation problems

Nikos Charonitakis frolix68 at yahoo.gr
Sun Oct 19 23:37:36 CDT 2003

I mean that translator can find two "none" messages instead of one.
One for loan druid and one for properties for example.
I dont know if this could be easily implemented, i not a programer :)
Also i can say that such "conflict" cases are not too many.

Nikos

Στις 19/Οκτ/2003, ημέρα Κυριακή και ώρα 22:26, ο/η Derek Atkins έγραψε: