Progress toward Budget module

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Mon Aug 2 16:50:12 EDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 09:36:27AM -0400, Darin Willits wrote:
> Chris, et al.
>
> I have attached the updated budgeting patch.  It has been modified to
> use the new QOF object structure and fix some naming conventions that
> Derek mentioned on the last patch.

Thank you kindly.  I know what it's like never having enough time to do
the things you enjoy.

Regarding the patch, I think your attachment may have been mangled by
your mailer.  (either that, or I don't know how to use mutt :)

My MUA sees your mail as a very large plain/text portion (most of which
is illegible) and two very small (essentially empty) attachments, one gzip
and one uuencoded.

Can anyone else read it?

BTW, is there any precedent for patches like this to be placed in some
sort of "patches in progress" area of CVS?  That way, they can be
versioned, easily retrieved, revised, and tested, with no impact on the
rest of the tree.

-chris