SQL Errors

Perry Smith pedz at easesoftware.net
Thu Jul 15 19:06:46 EDT 2004

I'm attaching with gdb, breaking in nl_langinfo, and it is going to the
system library.  I'm also running my test program with gdb and it is
going to the same function.  (BTW, I'm on Mac OSX 10.3).  Both of the
calls call setlocale with the same two arguments.  So, I'm still
stumped as to why gnucash has no nl_langinfo.

I'd like to be able to start gnucash from gdb so I could set
breakpoints rather than attaching to it after the fact.

I may try that and just put in the arguments that ps shows me and see
what happens.

Thanks,
Perry