Saving customized reports (reloaded)

Terry Boldt tpbfqtt at attglobal.net
Sat Jun 12 18:07:54 EDT 2004

Tried one more time. It worked this time - not too sure what changed from
before. I started from a clean source directory as the first time.

NOTE: I still had to hand modifiy the Makefile to include the new report file.

If the Makefile isn't hand modified, the new report file is not installed.

Maybe there is some way o do this automatically?

Hope this helps.

Terry Boldt

Those who sacrifice freedom for safety, have neither.

A thought often repeated becomes an act,
an act often repeated becomes a habit,
a habit often repeated, a character
and a settled character molds the very
destiny of man.

Man is the master of his own destiny.

"The Voice of Babaji", Page 236
Common sense is so very extraordinary
for being for so very uncommon.

Terry Boldt
To say what is real,
Must be exactly what we feel,
To speak of the truth,
And be open this way,
Is to say what you mean,
And mean what you say.

Pearl Boldt
"If you don't know, you cannot teach, except by faith.
And faith implies doubt. Doubt and the resulting
repression of doubt breed fanaticism and intolerance.
Worse, they breed ignorance pretending to
infallibility, which breeds charlatans and blind
followers."

"Muddy Tracks", Frank DeMarco, page xxv