gnucash gnome2/Gtk2 Windows

Olivier Faucheux olivier at faucheux.eu.org
Sat Apr 16 13:50:22 EDT 2005

Hello Martin & Derek,

Just for information: an Eclipse Project is beeing built for about the same
use of GnuCash. It is principally used on Windows :
http://jmoney.sourceforge.net/ . I have implemented the import of
Gnucash-XML files in this JMoney, as well as an export (but the export
doesn't run for the time).

It was only an information. I don't think JMoney has to replace or will
replace GnuCash, but I currently only use Linux to do my home finance... and
I'm bored to have to start my computer new each time I want to change sthg
in it...

Regards
Olivier