report option processing

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at farwestbilliards.com
Fri Jul 22 03:48:53 EDT 2005

hey,

this is one of those little things that get to me as a heavy user. So I
want to throw out there.

As you know, when you pick a report, it runs for its default Options
immediately. I rarely, if ever, use the defaults. How difficult is it to
change a report so that it comes up with the options window immediately,
before it is run? What are the implications of this (like, does it mess
with reloading already open reports on a restart?)? is this desireable?
  if its do-able and desireable, where do I start?

thanks