numbers in words

Nikos Charonitakis nikosx at gmail.com
Fri May 6 05:00:15 EDT 2005

hi Morten

I played a bit with scheme file and replacing english strings with
greek words is ok for many cases but  not for all.
I ll check it further and if  it is usable then i ll send a greek
version here. Is it possible gnucash to call the greek file (if the
system language is greek) or the user has to edit the original?

Nikos