Database abstraction layer?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed May 18 15:32:23 EDT 2005

In short:  yes.

Longer answer:  Someone (Matthew) has been working on a complete SQL-backend
re-write in order to use a DB abstraction engine and to remove the PG-specific
functionality so we can more easily migrate to other DBs.  For example, I want
to use SQLite as the "default" backend (instead of XML).

I have no idea how far along Matthew is, or how you can help him.

-derek

Quoting matt at mattbostock.com: