[Gnucash-changes] r12020 - gnucash/trunk - Remove redundant RPC variable

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 19:49:39 EST 2005

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 12:23 am, Derek Atkins wrote:
> You removed the configure hook but not the commandline handling.
> See src/scm/command-line.scm

I'd rather not at the moment. I'll take a look at replacing
scheme/guile/g-wrap for the startup process in due course - at which point
the command line options can be redone in C. I'd like to have a real C int
main (int argc, const char *argv[]) in a binary gnucash executable to load
the init code, the splash screen, the modules and finally the main window.

(We did agree a while ago to remove scheme/guile/g-wrap from the actual
start-up process as well as from the engine. Keep guile where it's useful and
prune it back elsewhere.)

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2005-November/014529.html

--

Neil Williams