G2 Testing - Scheduled Transactions

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Oct 24 12:13:49 EDT 2005

On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 02:23:13AM -0400, Volker Englisch wrote:

Volker, thanks!  This is quite helpful! :)

| Last not least (this is not related to SX) there is a menu option Misc
| --> Test available on the Accounts window.   When selected this displays
| a window with the text
| 'testing
| testing 2
| Tes
| tingNo pie for you!'
| This option should probably get removed. :-)

:)  I don't particularly need this menu item anymore; I added it to
familiarize myself with the new gtk/gnome ui code, as well as provide
a testbest for initial GOG integration before the reporting was working
again.  I've been thinking about removing it, except there's no particular
reason that that piegraph ("No pie for you!") shouldn't work, so I was
going to look into why.

| Thanks
|
|     Volker Englisch

Thank you!