sourceforge anonymous CVS currently broken

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sat Apr 8 14:38:52 EDT 2006

On Saturday 08 April 2006 4:29 pm, Andrew Duggan wrote:
> Christian Stimming wrote:
> > effect, until sourceforge's anonymous CVS is running again, you should
> > either download a released tarball from qof.sourceforge.net, or use the
> > QOF from gnucash.org, but not use the anonymous CVS of sourceforge.
>
> Well I'll see how I can do updating my qof tree from the gnucash's
> lib/libqof and see if I can get my qof to build, if not, I guess I'll just
> wait until 0.6.4 is released on the 17th.

If, for any reason, there are problems like this again, anyone in this
situation can also contact me directly or via the QOF-devel mailing list.

I'll gladly send a cvs-tarball to anyone who needs it because no-one should
have to wait for a released tarball to workaround cvs problems. Remember that
releases, by definition, do not contain files that are essential to the cvs
build.

(A cvs-tarball or snapshot doesn't contain any CVS/ directories - it is
created using cvs export and includes all files in QOF cvs, including those
that would not be included in a release tarball.)

--

Neil Williams