GnuCash Guide CH8

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 20 23:09:54 EDT 2006

On Apr 20, 2006, at 10:45 PM, Dave Herman wrote:

>> 5.2	Commission? Some people wants to track it, and some don't.
>> Perhaps we
>> should show how to track it?
>>

> Other members thoughts ?

Depends on the taxing authority, I suppose. I briefly entertained
thoughts of  tracking it, but since libofx (at the moment) only
imports the net, and I've gone the route of importing all my stock
transactions, I don't bother. Net sale - net purchase is all the US
IRS cares about.

Now all I have to do is figure out how lots are supposed to work, and
then how I can work that into my penchant for downloading the
transactions.

Dave
--
David Reiser