Norwegian accounts don't show up.

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Feb 9 06:49:19 EST 2006

Hi Tor,

Tor Harald Thorland schrieb:
>>> Why doesn't the norwegian accounts show when i try to setup an
>>> account hierar.
>
> As you can see below, I've tryed all the posibilities as far as i can
> see.. any other suggestions?

And those possibilities don't change anything regarding the account
templates?

Regarding the supported locale:

> tortho at inspiron:~$ locale -a
> en_AU.utf8
> en_BW.utf8
> en_CA.utf8
> en_DK.utf8
> en_GB.utf8
> en_HK.utf8
> en_IE.utf8
> en_IN
> en_NZ.utf8
> en_PH.utf8
> en_SG.utf8
> en_US.utf8
> en_ZA.utf8
> en_ZW.utf8
> nb_NO.utf8
> POSIX
> tortho at inspiron:~$ LANGUAGE=nb_NO LANG=nb_NO /opt/gnucash-1.9/bin/gnucash
>
> (gnucash:10636): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
>        Using the fallback 'C' locale.

well, locale -a says that you *only* have nb_NO.utf8, not one without
the ".utf8" suffix. Also, you seems to have everything non-english
removed -- is this intentionally? I'd suggest you should install a few
more standard locales. But since you *only* have nb_NO.utf8 and
*nothing* similar to nb_NO, you can only use that one:

   LANG=nb_NO.utf8 gnucash

Christian