Crash and a strange account name

linux at strigen.com linux at strigen.com
Mon Jan 2 11:53:32 EST 2006

Hello,
Please have a look at the following, this was only a test to try to get up
some dialogs or error messages, for translation, but why is the program
behaving like this without any warning?

1:"Strange Behaviour"
With a newly created file with only the business account tree in it.
Create a transaction as shown in the screenshoot-1. -> Click Scheduled
transaction button -> click advanced -> select the "test line" -> click
duplicate button. The accounts column is then showing a nice account name.
I did this, and then made the test2 transaction as shown in screenshot-2.
I then closed the program and choosed to save to a file called "latest".

When i then opened the program again, i got the screenshoot-3 ... as you
can see, it is missing both the test dulicate & the test2 duplicate.

2: "A Crash"
Also, see the attached crash2 file. It is a bugbuddy output. What i did
was... I had a window like the screenshoot-1. I then entered some notes,
funds in & out. I then "played around" on the lines with the "delete
split" button. Then the program crashed. I have not been able to reproduce
this one.

Tor Harald