Strings, Strings and Strings again :-)

Didier Vidal didier-devel at 9online.fr
Sun Mar 19 09:23:23 EST 2006

Tor Harald Thorland wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Since we are getting closer to the string freeze as Christian said in
> another mail here, I'll like to highlight a couple of strings here...
> Some are "missing", and the others i'll suspect as not to be translated.

I confirm.

> They are no big deal if they should be translated or not, but it is
> noce to get rid of them if they are something that is not in use anymore.

Also, it's better if we know that we can see each translated String in
its GUI context. Which is not the case now.

> [...]
>
> **/Other question\**
> 1. What is "Proximo" according to my dictionary it is something like
> "in the next month"

My understanding is that all bills that happen after a given date will
be due the next month. It's about packing bill terms, instead of having
to control a sliding window for each bill. In french, I believe that the
same term, 'proximo', is used for this condition.

> [...]

Didier.