[Gnucash-changes] r14081 - gnucash/trunk - Use localtime_r only when HAVE_LOCALTIME_R is defined. Might be undefined on some weird systems out there, e.g. windows/mingw32.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 16 10:06:43 EDT 2006

Christian,

Christian Stimming <cstim at cvs.gnucash.org> writes:

> +	* lib/libqof/qof/gnc-date.c (timespecCanonicalDayTime)
> +	(qof_print_date_buff, dateSeparator, gnc_timespec_last_mday)
> +	(gnc_timespec2dmy): Use localtime_r only when HAVE_LOCALTIME_R is
> +	defined. Might be undefined on some weird systems out there,
> +	e.g. windows/mingw32.

Um, localtime_r should exist on all platforms, because we use
AC_REPLACE_FUNCS(localtime_r)..  So if it doesn't exist natively
then we supply our own implementation.   So this patch shouldn't
be needed.

Did you make this change because it failed to build?  Or did you
make this change because you THOUGHT it wasn't going to build but
didn't verify that it failed?