GNC_LIBEXECDIR

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 7 00:09:00 EDT 2006

On Oct 6, 2006, at 12:46 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:
[...]
> I suspect the problem is that GNC_LIBEXECDIR isn't depending on
> $(prefix) but rather $(prefix) is being evaluated earlier, like in
> configure.  Is GNC_LIBEXECDIR used anywhere else?

My guess is no, but I don't know enough to be sure.

The variable only shows up in 2 places in configure.in, and then
about 500 more times in various makefile and makefile.in files.
The only thing in $prefix/libexec/gnucash is the overrides directory
and its three contained files.

--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net