calendar proposal WAS: 2.1.0 Release

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 16 22:46:57 EDT 2007

Personally I think it's overkill.

It's really just a question of coordination, and that can be done on IRC.
I know that Chris usually comes onto IRC when he's rolling the release
in order to ask other devs for help if there is a build/release problem.
So if you're hanging out on IRC during "release weekends" then it's just
a question of when Chris comes online and does the release.

I dont think we need a calendar for that.  We have the wiki, and
you're welcome to use that to whatever personal calendar you need.
I dont see the usefulness of a shared calendar for us.

-derek