win32: libssl32.dll installed by msysDTK?

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Thu Apr 26 18:25:59 EDT 2007

Hiho,

Christian Stimming schrieb:
> Nothing unusual. No idea where these originally came from. Maybe we should
> adapt the error message a little bit... but clearly no error that we can
> influence.

I wonder why we care at all, because I think we are in the position to
control which ssl libraries are used.  OpenSSL is installed after
Subversion now and I will make install.sh bark if `which libeay32.dll'
is not the correct one while install.sh runs.  We cannot control what
the user does afterwards with his PATH.  We can control gnucash.bat in
gnucash\inst\bin though.  Most importantly, I think the distributed ssl
libraries, lying in the same directory like gnucash-bin.exe, will always
be picked correctly.

What do you think?

> Christian

-- andi5