Can't print a f@#*ing Report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 24 13:33:07 EDT 2007

Quoting Alison Smith <holisticmechanics at yahoo.com.au>:

> You know when i was put onto this i was seriously impressed, I've
> spent hours and frigging hours inputing information but please
> explain why the hell I cannot get anything to print except mirror
> image crap?????

It's a printer driver bug.

> I have been told to save files as pdfs and then print only I can't
> seem to get it to perform that function more than once effectively.
> GUYS, GUYS if you want people like us to get into  your product and
> believe me until this really frustrating adventure I was more than
> happy to make a donation.   After dropping a serious chunk of change
> on MYOB and loving gnu a whole lot more I'm not going to stiff you.
> But I have pissed HOURS up the wall on something so goddamn basic as
> send to fucking print.

I'm sorry you're having such difficulty.  Let me assure you that the
application itself does work, and most of us can print just fine.
You might try going into your printer driver configuration and turning
off "advanced options".   That seems to have helped in some cases.

If that doesn't help then maybe you can supply your complete system
configuration?   OS?  Version?  Printer Model?  Printer Driver? etc..