python-gnucash (swig-ification against 2.0.1)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 18 12:44:04 EST 2007

You would still need to wait for someone to create a swig wrapper for
your specific language.  Also, it's unlikely you'd be able to write
a report per se in a different language even if someone did write
the bindings for you.   The fact that we're using swig should make
those bindings easier, but it's still a non-zero amount of work.
Other-language bindings would let you do things like access your dsta
file, but not write reports...  Or at least not reports that would
plug into gnucash itself.

-derek