is gnucash-glossary still alive?

Benno Schulenberg coordinator at translationproject.org
Mon Jul 2 16:01:36 EDT 2007

Christian Stimming wrote:
> In summary: Indeed it would be better to remove the
> gnucash-glossary domain from the Translation Project. It would be
> good to include the following URL in the description of the
> gnucash package: http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation

Done.

Please update that wiki page to show the new URLs for the TP
(I would have done so myself, but the page is protected):
http://translationproject.org/ , and for the package:
http://translationproject.org/domain/gnucash.html .

(Also please remove that strange "Last update: 2003-07-04" remark
at the top.  It almost made me stop reading, as it makes the page
seem obsolete.  And all those other update remarks can go too;
that's what the history page is for.)

Regards,

Benno