MS Win locale issue?

"Andreas Köhler" andi5.py at gmx.net
Tue Jun 19 05:26:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

Davide Imbeni wrote:
> I've been testing Gnucash for Windows since its first release. I've notice
> that there might be a problem with local currency settings, and I'm no
> longer sure it only depends on my (old) machine configuration. Please find
> below a list of relevant observations.
[snip snip]

I will try to check that later today, but I will need your exact locale.
In the Control Panel, Regional Settings, there are several settings regarding
it, I think "Standards and Formats", "Location" and "Language for non-Unicode
programs".  If you exported environment variables like LANG or LANGUAGE, I
need those too, of course.

Thanks for your detailed information!

> Davide

-- andi5