updated gnucash's french translation : fr.po (with the file)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Jun 30 16:53:50 EDT 2007

Dear Yannik,

thank you very much for this 100% complete translation! That has been a lot of
work. I committed this to SVN so that it is in 2.1.5.

Did you co-ordinate this work with the other recent translators? I've included
them in CC; I guess they will contact you in case there needs to be any
further coordination. But a complete translation is of course a great thing
that has been achieved. Thanks again.

Regards

Christian