updated gnucash's french translation : fr.po (with the file)

Yannick LE NY y.le.ny at ifrance.com
Sat Jun 30 17:35:25 EDT 2007

Hello,

I spend about 8 hours for correcting 124 fuzzy translation
and translate 65 strings that was not translated and
made tests.
Now there are 3677 strings translated in french in Gnucash.

Since 2001, when I stop  to translate Gnucash, but others translators
continue to work.

I saw that in the pt.po file ,  you have 1583 fuzzy translation and 697
strings that was not translated.
I think that for you , the best solution is to translate : first the
menu and the account  names created by Gnucash.
You can use a software like poedit that help you.
Maybe you can find some strings already translated that are the same in
portuguese from europe in the pt_BR.po file.

Yannick