ChangeLog generation (was: GnuCash 2.1.2 Released)

Vladimir Weinstein weivsara at gmail.com
Sun May 20 23:18:42 EDT 2007

-rw-r--r--    1 weiv  wheel   479340 May 19 21:34 ChangeLog
-rw-r--r--    1 weiv  wheel    76763 May 19 21:34 NEWS

This is how it looks like after running
  tar -xjvf ../gnucash-2.1.2.tar.bz2

Looks like they have the same timestamp.

BTW - apart from this snag, 2.1.2. builds and (apparently) runs on
MBP off Fink & extra installed swig.

I'll put it through my paces in the next few days.

Thanks!

Regards,
v.