Windows nightly build: Would you use it?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 7 10:00:12 EDT 2007

Stephen,

Where did Nathan use the word "tarball"?  I don't see it anywhere...

Nathan was asking whether he thought people would want to be able
to have a nightly Win32 build (gnucash-setup.exe) available in
addition to the stable Win32 build (gnucash-setup.exe).   HOPEFULLY
the two installations would be independent, although I dont know
if you could have them both installed simultaneously or not.

This has nothing to do with building gnucash yourself.

-derek