Compiling gnucash 2.2.1 on openSuSe 10.2

Rauch Christian lists at rauchs-home.de
Mon Sep 10 11:15:17 EDT 2007

John Sved schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I am really just a user of gnucash.  As I want to use the HBCI function
> which is not included in the binary RPM for openSuSE 10.2   I am
> reluctantly prepared to try to compile the source.

My Gnucash rpm is built against aqbanking, which provides HBCI.
You will have to install one of aqbanking-qt3 or aqbanking-gtk2 from
packman including their aqbanking to get the wizard in gnucash.

> The  aqbanking  2.2.3   from distro RPM   and  libqwenhwfar  2.6.1  from
> downloaded RPM  are installed

Use aqbanking 2.3.2 from packman (see above).

> So if someone would like to walk me through it, we may find the
> necessary pieces to actually compile gnucash 2.2.1 with HBCI on
> opensSuSE 10.2 for others to follow and avoid wasting a lot of time.

Complete build requirements for Gnucash on Suse 10.2 are as follows:

aqbanking libaqbanking-devel gtk2-devel guile guile-devel pkgconfig
perl-XML-Parser perl libxml2-devel libgnomeui-devel libgnomeprint-devel
libgnomeprintui-devel libglade2-devel gtkhtml2-devel doxygen opensp
opensp-devel gwenhywfar-devel goffice-devel libtool libktoblzcheck-devel

These may fetch some additional requirements I did not state explicitely.

> Thanks,
>
> John

Regards,
Chris