Compiling gnucash 2.2.1 on openSuSe 10.2

John Sved john.sved at onlinehome.de
Sat Sep 15 10:32:13 EDT 2007

Hi Chris,

I used the openSuSE 10.2 disk via YAST to check and install where necessary:

gtk2-devel
guile
guile-devel
pkgconfig
perl-XML-Parser
perl
libxml2-devel
libgnomeui-devel
libgnomeprint-devel
libgnomeprintui-devel
libglade2-devel
gtkhtml2-devel
doxygen
opensp
opensp-devel
gwenhywfar-devel
goffice-devel
libtool

>From RPM pbone.net

libktoblzcheck-devel

Then from RPM pbone.net  the following were downloaded.   The order is
as they were installed after an dependency warnings.  (i.e. this  will
save others going back to to fetch yet another RPM !   note make sure
that it is the right version for openSuSE or SuSE)

libaqhbci10  2.3.2
libaqbanking16  2.3.2
libaqbanking-devel 2.3.2
libaqdtaus.so.3
libqbanking.so.4
libcbanking.so.16
aqbankinking-qt3 2.3.2
aqbanking  2.3.2

Then   ./configure --enable-hbci
make
make install

It worked !   but   no setup HBCI in the tools menu :(

So 3 hours of effort has not yet delivered the desired gnucash 2.2.1
with HBCI.

Any suggestions ?

regards
John