Compiling gnucash 2.2.1 on openSuSe 10.2

Rauch Christian lists at rauchs-home.de
Sat Sep 15 10:44:08 EDT 2007

I have installed the following:

ktoblzcheck-1.15-42.pm.1
libktoblzcheck1-1.15-42.pm.1
aqbanking-2.3.2-0.pm.1
aqbanking-qt3-2.3.2-0.pm.1
libaqbanking16-2.3.2-0.pm.1
libaqhbci10-2.3.2-0.pm.1

and GnuCash 2.2.1 on x86_64 from [1] and I have hbci setup in Tools.
I don't know which aqbanking packages you installed, those from packman
or some others?
I did not try i586, but I suppose it works too.

Regards,
Chris

[1]
ftp://ftp.rauchs-home.de/suse/10.2/x86_64/gnucash-2.2.1-0.rauch.1.x86_64.rpm