gnucash on Vista

David Parsons parsons at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 13 21:27:17 EDT 2007

Hi Stephen,
I'm keen to hear how you get on.
To disable the network interfaces you need to go to "Control Panel\Network
Connections" and right click on each interface, choosing the "Disable"
option.  I have not investigated if all of them have to be disabled or just
the active ones.

I remember it was quite a pain getting the software to build properly under
XP, so I'm sure it will be a struggle under Vista.  Let me know if I can
help.

Regards

David

David P Parsons
Mobile: +61 419 918 564
Email:    parsons at iinet.net.au
The information in this email, and any attachments, may contain confidential
information and is intended solely for the attention and use of the named
addressee (s). It must not be disclosed to any person(s) without
authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not
authorised to, and must not, disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this
message or any part of it. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately.