gnucash on Vista

Stephen Grant brown s_g_brown at bemail.com.au
Fri Sep 14 23:44:24 EDT 2007

Hi David,
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Parsons" <parsons at iinet.net.au>
To: "'Stephen Grant brown'" <s_g_brown at bemail.com.au>; "'Derek Atkins'"
<warlord at mit.edu>
Cc: <gnucash-devel at gnucash.org>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 11:27 AM
Subject: RE: gnucash on Vista

Hi Stephen,
I'm keen to hear how you get on.
To disable the network interfaces you need to go to "Control Panel\Network
Connections" and right click on each interface, choosing the "Disable"
option.  I have not investigated if all of them have to be disabled or just
the active ones.

Done that.
At the moment I have to spend time using it. GNUCash works with network
disabled.
I will keep posting updates when i do more work on developing it. (See my
many posts so far)

Yours Sincerely Stephen Grant brown
(PS looks like I need to reconfigure mail program for when I reply)

Regards

David