Hello Please can you help

patricia nottinghill at aapt.net.au
Tue Apr 8 01:31:58 EDT 2008

Hello My name is Pat my email address is nottinghill at aapt.net.au I have downloaded the Gnucash free download and I think its going to be really good, I would like to know how to back my programme up onto a disc, as it took nearly 2 hours to find how to download and then it was 3 hours downloading, I do have dial up and I am a older person so maybe that has something to do with it.  I can put it on a disc but cant open it then, and if I change computers or loose my stuff that wont help.  Thanks for any help you can give me, this is my second email to you.   But thanks again