Hello Please can you help

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:28:49 EDT 2008

Hi Pat!

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 1:31 AM, patricia <nottinghill at aapt.net.au> wrote:

> Hello My name is Pat my email address is nottinghill at aapt.net.au I have
> downloaded the Gnucash free download and I think its going to be really
> good, I would like to know how to back my programme up onto a disc,

If you're interested in having another copy of the installer (the file you
downloaded), you can burn that to disk. If you wish to use the program on a
different computer, you would, of course, need to run the installer on that
computer.

If you want to keep a backup of your data, it is as simple as backing up any
other file (eg word processing file). Just locate where you saved the data
file and copy that to your disk.

Hope this helps,
Nathan

as it took nearly 2 hours to find how to download and then it was 3 hours
> downloading, I do have dial up and I am a older person so maybe that has
> something to do with it.  I can put it on a disc but cant open it then, and
> if I change computers or loose my stuff that wont help.

>  Thanks for any help you can give me, this is my second email to you.
> But thanks again

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there" - Will Rogers