configure error around --enable-debug

Kevin HaleBoyes kcboyes at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 17:36:00 EST 2008

I get the following error when I run configure on a fresh
svn checkout:

./configure: line 28021: ,: command not found

looking at the generated configure script I can see this corresponds
to the --enable-debug option processing.

I think it may have been caused by r17720 by cstim but I'm not sure
and I don't know how to fix it, sorry.

Kevin.