configure error around --enable-debug

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Sat Dec 20 06:49:42 EST 2008

Hi Kevin,

clean SVN checkouts do not include configure scripts, but they are
created by autogen.sh.
My first question is what branch you checked out, trunk or branches/2.2?
What did autogen.sh print out?  And, may you please attach the resulting
configure script along with the configure output.

Thanks!

Ciao,
-- andi5