testing the book zeroing code (maybe for backport?)

Tim Wunder tim at thewunders.org
Wed Feb 6 10:35:49 EST 2008

On Wednesday 06 February 2008 10:16:53 am Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 08:39:52AM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> I *still* haven't tested it (school's got me so busy) but I would
> agree with Tim, that maybe there should be some indicator of progress,
> or at least a "now closing books, this may take a while" notice. But
> that's by no meanas a deal breaker for me, just a courtesy for those
> of us with big files.

It'd be interesting to see how long it takes for you if indeed you do have a
big file. Derek's file has more accounts, mine has more transactions and we
have significantly different experiences with how long the book close takes.

Tim

--
Fedora Core release 6 (Zod), Linux 2.6.22.14-72.fc6
KDE: 3.5.8-1 Fedora