Setting date range in reports

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 14:08:15 EST 2008

Mike--

Good explanation of changing report options. I believe that there's room for
interface/help improvement with report options; there have been several threads
from people with just this problem. I think it derives from the fact that many
people have become accustomed to setting report options BEFORE the report is
run; Gnucash departs from this model by running the report first, and then
allowing users to change the settings.

I have one thing to add to your instructions, which I believe is still true
(although I understand it may change in the near future):

It is "Rather Important" to CHANGE THE TITLE OF THE REPORT when you save a
custom report. If you save more than one custom report with the same name,
Gnucash will have troubles restarting.

David