r16802 - gnucash/branches/2.2/po - [r16782] Move distributed qif source files into POTFILES.ignore, fixes make distcheck.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 7 09:19:23 EST 2008

Andreas Köhler <andi5.py at gmx.net> writes:

> The qif files above are problematic in the current schema, because they
> are of type 4 and found by make-gnucash-potfiles.  I could imagine two
> ways to fix it:
>
>      A. Remove the second check in distcheck-hook
>      B. Let make-gnucash-potfiles ignore files in POTFILES.ignore as in
>         the attached patch
>
> I hope my findings are correct.
>
> What shall we do?

I'd support B, but honestly this is a tough problem to solve..  If
we ever DO migrate to the new QIF importer then we'll need to remember
to undo this.

So I wonder if it wouldn't just be better to #ifdef the code.
Or does the gettext stuff ignore that?