No HBCI

John Sved john.sved at onlinehome.de
Mon Jan 7 12:09:47 EST 2008

John Sved wrote:

> I have tried many combinations ...........
>
> Meanwhile on the test machine gnucash 2.2.2 Online Banking Setup is
> still there to remind me that it can work.

So the status at present is that I could not get the
gnucash-2.2.2-0.rauch.1.rpm  installed with Online Banking Setup.

After reading  it appears that one should only use aqbanking  (not
aqbanking3).  I use the aqbanking-kde3  and aqbanking-qt3 is also required.

However the problem persists.  On one openSuSE 10.2 machine the gnucash
2.2.2 has got the Online Banking Setup  for HBCI

On the other openSuSE 10.2 machine there is no success.

I have even tried to compile it.

/usr/src/packages/SOURCES/GnuCash/gnucash-2.2.2 # ./configure
--prefix=/opt/gnucash --enable-debug --enable-doxygen
--enable-error-on-warning --enable-compile-warnings --enable-hbci
--with-aqbanking-dir=/usr

Options detected/selected
  -------------------------
  gnucash version ...... : 2.2.2
  Build for host ....... : i686-pc-linux-gnu
  Optional components....: ofx hbci
  Extra Warnings ....... :  -Werror -Wdeclaration-after-statement
-Wno-pointer-sign -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
  CPPFLAGS ............. :
  CFLAGS ............... :  -Werror -Wdeclaration-after-statement
-Wno-pointer-sign -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g  -g  -Wall -Wunused
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations  -Wno-unused
  LDFLAGS .............. :  -g
  prefix.................: /opt/gnucash
  QOF support ...........: internal
  QOF location ..........: internal
  QOF library dir .......:
  QOF backend config ....: /opt/gnucash/gnucash/xml/qsf

I was alerted to a qwenhywfar3 which probably exists because of
aqbanking3 being installed.  I uninstalled it and then was able to
compile after declaring the acqubanking directory (see above).

(But on the good machine it appears to coexist and HBCI is available to
gnucash.)

STILL no HBCI support.

Can anyone suggest a next step to detect and fix the problem on the bad
machine, please?

-- John