Feature proposal: shortened drop down list of accounts for entering transactions

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Thu Jul 10 12:32:21 EDT 2008

Derek Atkins wrote:
>> Sounds like a good idea, but ...
>
> I think it sounds like a HORRIBLE idea.   99% of the time I already
> know the account I want so I don't even USE the drop-down box.

Let me ask you a question, how many accounts do you actually have in
your COA?  How many of them do you use regularly? A rough estimate is
sufficient.

PS: Jannick, I think the patch from bug 129099 will also help here.
Despite years of people talking to him, Derek is just not used to the
German way of bookkeeping.