Edit exchange rate regression

Keith Bellairs keith at bellairs.org
Wed Mar 26 21:50:59 EDT 2008

In 2.2.4 I can no longer use the Edit Exchange Rate tool. GNC simply
blows up and dies (seg fault in other words). It worked in 2.2.0 and
2.2.2.

In the new version an attempt to use the tool in the simple ledger
returns a prompt telling me:
"You need to expand the transaction in order to modify its exchange rates."
That's new.

Anyway, I view the transaction as a split, edit the exchange rate by
entering the debit amount or an exchange rate, click OK -> seg fault.
I am using the 2.2.4 tar bz2 (build 16997M) in fc8. My box also had
old builds of 2.2.2 and 2.2.3 (from svn) so I have uninstalled them.

Is anyone else seeing this problem? If not, thoughts on what I can do
to clean up my computer?

Keith
Guelph