Can't post invoice

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Tue Nov 25 18:07:19 EST 2008

jamie campbell wrote:
> I don't know if there are plans for it to be in 2.2 though, so you may
> have to wait until next year for the 2.4 release.
I am using the current SVN trunk checkout. as I require OFX CLIENTUID
and haven't taken the time to back-port it. I understand I'll be bitten
by bugs on occasion. It's a one-man business, and I expect to be able to
detect any mistakes that happen.

> The specific changes you'll see in whichever release uses it :
>    - ability to fetch the latest exchange rate from within the
> transfer dialog, rather than having to go to the web and look it up
> manually
This works.
>    - validation on the a/p or a/r account used (2.2 lets you post to
> the wrong-currency account), for both post and payment
This works.
>    - ability for line items in different currencies.  On post, you'll
> be given a transfer dialog for each differing currency so you can
> specify the exchange rate
I'll be happy to test this when it's checked in.

When I bill in NOK, the wire payment to me is denominated in USD. I hope
I can handle this as a transfer, I've not tried it yet.

    Thanks

    Bruce