SQL backend

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Wed Oct 29 05:42:32 EDT 2008

Phil Longstaff wrote:
> I'm using kubuntu 8.04.  I have libdbi0, libdbi0-dev, libdbd-mysql and
> libdbd-sqlite3 (among other) packages installed.

I'm on Ubuntu as well.  I was missing all of the above packages except
libdbi0.  I have installed them now and will retry a compile.

> BTW, when I run configure, at the end, as optional components, it lists
> dbi.  Does it do that when you run it?

I believe that information is in my reply to Derek's mail which I just
sent.  If there is more, let me know.  I do think that your hunch about
missing packages at compile time might be right.