r17487 - gnucash/branches/2.2/po - Revert r16485 in POTFILES.in - was unintended for svn.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 2 13:05:51 EDT 2008

Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de> writes:

> The file must be created automatically because otherwise we forget about it,
> but it must be in SVN as well, because... because... I forgot :-P

It was in SVN because there was some translator system that couldn't
pre-process the source tree to create the gnucash.pot for their
users.  Before then the POTFILES.in was not in SVN.

> I think there might some issue where the intltool stuff requires this file to
> exist before the initial ./configure has finished and the Makefile rule for
> this file can be run. Or something like that. Whatever.

Nope, that wasn't the problem.