gnu cash problems

harold harold.stephenson at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 2 11:40:40 EDT 2008

Good evening,

I have downloaded the latest gnu cash and installed it on my windows xp
operating system.

when i import my quicken qif files they either dont load or load and
when attempting to close the program it doesnt save.

Next time i open gnu cash it asks do i wish to start from scratch or
load mqif files (that i had allreaddy done)

I uninstalled the program completely and re-installed, loaded my qif
files and opened the program, it was as though i had not loaded anything.

Can you advise as to what is going wrong.

I am computer literate and can advise the qif file does load, but it is
though i have not loaded anything at all when it finishes importing i
get the

.gnu welcome to new priogram box showing

Help please.

reply to autotune at btconnect.com ( my works e mail)

Harold stephenson