Any prognosis for when 2.4 is due?

James Wilde james.wilde at sunde-wilde.com
Wed Dec 30 17:00:52 EST 2009

Thanks Phil and Firefly.

I'll take a look at the new 2.3.8 with non-critical data.  Like Firefly I like the idea of the xml backend, for the same reasons, but hot damn!  An sql backend has to open a Pandora's box of exciting possibilities.

I'll take a look at the yearend procedure now, and see what it does and doesn't do based on Firefly's comments.

Forgot to say that I think Gnucash is so useful for transaction entry and I'm really pleased with it.  Thanks a lot to all the developers and the friendly people on this list who help out.

//James