Completed Catalan translation to commit

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 9 15:03:18 EST 2009

Quoting Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de>:

> With any other service, it would have to be possible to upload only the
> gnucash.pot template (and the server would have to support a suitable
> versioning scheme), but then, still someone on the gnucash side would have to
> volunteer to do the upload regularly. I can't (anymore). The person who does
> the upload would have to set up a build tree on his/her own machine, so that
> running "svn update ; make pot" will really generate a new gnucash.pot which
> is then uploaded. Maybe we find a web server where this can be put, and maybe
> someone volunteers to do that on a monthly basis, but indeed right now we
> don't have that. Sorry for that.

Actually, it would be pretty easy on the new server to set up a cron
job that did this and made the pot file available from
http://code.gnucash.org/
somewhere.   I could failure easily set up a daily/weekly/monthly build
to run a "svn update; autogen; configure; make pot" and then copy the
pot file into a web-accessible location.