strings not translated

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Jan 6 14:07:02 EST 2009

I also discovered that in the windows version of GnuCash 2.2.8, the same
string appears in English (as you can see in the attached image)
although there is a translation for it in the it.po file previous to
version 2.2.8.
I didn't tried others strings for the reset warnings window but i
suspect some others are affected by the same problem.

For the gconf suggestion I will try to have a look at it but I almost
don't know what are you talking about...that's too far for my knowledge :-)
BTW Thank you for the patience!

.